Monday, April 14, 2014

Introduction to my blog.

  Throughout my blog I hope you can learn some things about social media. I talk a lot about social media’s impact both positively and negatively on society. Social media affects everybody. From random people on the streets, all the way to professional athletes, they are all impacted.  When used properly, social media can be a great tool to our society. The problem is that social media is very fragile, and easy to misuse. It is often taken for granted that when somebody makes a social media post, it is truly open to the entire world. It is definitely easy to make a comment in the heat of the moment that comes back to haunt you later. It is very important to use your best discretion when using social media. I hope that you are able to learn and take something out of the posts you will find on my blog. 

Welcome to my social media blog. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Throughout my blog I hope you can learn some things about social media. I talk a lot about social media’http://www.dripfollowers.com

    ReplyDelete